Welcome to the subject guide for the School of Accounting Sciences. This LibGuide will help you to find relevant academic information on your topic. If you struggle to find information you're welcome to contact your Faculty Librarian for assistance.
Follow these steps to start searching:
1. Identify your search terms
2. Find synonyms or alternative words to search
3. Choose your database to search in under the Articles/Journals tab
4. Find books, e-books, theses/dissertations under the Books tab
5. Find subject-related data under the Subject Databases tab
6. For research related info like EndNote, Accredited journals, Interlibrary Loans etc. go to the Research Support tab
7. Training videos and links are available under the Training tab
For information on your course contact your school.