Skip to Main Content
- Click on Course Reserves on the WorldCat Discovery home page. (You can also use the link on the Library home page under Services>Course Reserves.)
- You can search for material by:
- Course Name/Code e.g. PHYS615
- Instructor Name e.g. Wentzel
- Department e.g. Physiology
- You can filter your results by Course Name, Department, Instructor or Start date if there is more than one result in your list.
- Optional: Filter your results to display only Active or Inactive courses.
- From the search results screen, you can click the course code/name to go to course details (and see materials on reserve for that course).
- Click on the specific material you want to access under the course code.
- In the case of a printed book, it will provide the location for the book (usually in the Course Reserve Section of your Library). In the case of an eBook you will see a button to "View eBook".
- In case of an electronic copy of an article/chapter click on the PDF link.
What are Course Reserves?
- Hard copies of books/material are placed in the Course Reserve section of the library upon recommendation from the lecturer to be used in the library.
How does it work?
Enquiries can be addressed to